Reminder - annual meeting - and election call

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at spi-inc.org
Fri Jun 30 19:26:41 UTC 2006

Tomorrow, July 1st, 2006 is our by-law mandated Annual Board meeting.

This differs little from normal meetings except that it is when we will be
calling our election.

Agenda, as always, is available at:

http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/

Board members, please read it prior to board meeting. I expect to post at
least two sets of minutes to it before board meeting (not posted yet) for
review.

As for the election, three board seats are up for the 2006-2009 term.

Anyone interested, please send position statements to me between midnight
(UTC) tonight and midnight the night of the 13th.

I will annouce the address to which I am posting these once I receive at
least one.

Voting will take place between the 15th and 28th of July, with details to
come.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889