SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, January 16, 2007
neilm at spi-inc.org
Wed Jan 10 16:11:28 UTC 2007
The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting on
Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 19:00 UTC.
SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting is open for additions
At time of writing, one motion has been raised, and there is one set
of minutes to approve.
* Further on Debian trademark in Spain? (Resolution 2006-04-03.jfsp.1)
- An amendment is expected to this resolution, but has not been
received at time of writing
* December 19th, 2006 minutes
- There is also a vote to be held to mark Bdale Garbee and Branden
Robinson as absent with regrets in this set of minutes.
Other agenda items:
* Outstanding items requesting comment from the DPL
* Report on opensource.org discussion
* Change of board meeting times
If you need to get an item on the agenda, please contact the SPI
Secretary at secretary at spi-inc.org. Agenda items and resolutions
should be received 48h prior to the meeting start.
More information on SPI meetings can be found at
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/attachments/20070110/0210f629/attachment.pgp
More information about the Spi-announce