Final SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Friday, March 16, 2007
neilm at spi-inc.org
Tue Mar 13 15:56:23 UTC 2007
The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting on
Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:00 UTC.
At time of writing, three motions have been raised, and there is one set
of minutes to approve.
SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.
2. Roll call
Apologies received from David Graham
3. President's report (Bdale Garbee)
4. Treasurer's report (Josh Berkus)
5. Secretary's report (Neil McGovern)
6. Spanish Trademark report (Neil McGovern)
7. Outstanding minutes
February 16th, 2007
8. Items up for discussion:
1. 2007-02-15.jrk.1 - Openness of SPI Decision making
2. 2007-02-28.iwj.1 - Formally recording Debian's status as an Associated Project
3. 2007-03-16.jmb.1 - Accepting OpenOffice.org as Associated Project
9. Next board meeting - TBC
The agenda for the meeting is also available at
More information on SPI meetings can be found at
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/attachments/20070313/cd4cdecf/attachment.pgp
More information about the Spi-announce