SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Martin Zobel-Helas zobel at ftbfs.de
Tue Sep 18 18:11:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I know I am not the SPI Secretary, but...
... our secretary seems to be missing in action a bit so i will post it
for now and hope Neil is still posting an official one.

MEETING REMINDER

The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold its public monthly board of directors meeting on
Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 20:00 UTC.

SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.

More information on SPI meetings can be found at
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings.

Greetings
Martin