2009-2010 SPI Officers

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at spi-inc.org
Mon Sep 7 06:14:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

I realize the 2009-2010 officers have not yet been announced. They were chosen
by the 2009-2010 SPI board at the August board meeting, and are as follows:

President: Bdale Garbee
Vice-President: Joerg Jaspert
Secretary: Martin Zobel-Helas (through Nov 30), Jonathan McDowell (from Dec 1)
Treasurer: Michael Schultheiss

The only change from 2008-2009 is the position of Secretary; I stepped down
from my role as an officer due to increased outside commitments, though I
remain on the board. Congratulations to the new and continuing officers! It has
been a pleasure serving as Secretary, and I look forward to the rest of my time
on the SPI board.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz, previous SPI Secretary
jimmy at spi-inc.org