SPI Meeting Reminder: Wednesday 10th February, 2010

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Feb 8 08:44:42 UTC 2010

MEETING REMINDER
----------------

The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting this Wednesday, 10th February,
2010 at 20:00 UTC.

SPI meetings are held on irc.spi-inc.org (the OFTC network), in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and available at
http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/2010/2010-02-10.html

No resolutions have been received for the meeting. There is a single
sets of outstanding minutes to approve, linked from the above agenda.

More information on SPI meetings can be found at
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings

J.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

--
Sunday morning is every day for all I care...  and I'm not scared.