SPI Annual General Meeting Reminder: Thursday 12th July, 2012 @ 20:00 UTC

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Jul 10 16:51:42 UTC 2012

MEETING REMINDER
----------------

The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold its Annual General Meeting this Thursday, 12th July, 2012 at 20:00
UTC.

SPI meetings are held on irc.spi-inc.org (the OFTC network), in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and available at
http://www.spi-inc.org/meetings/agendas/2012/2012-07-12/

There are currently no resolutions on the agenda.

More information on SPI meetings can be found at
http://www.spi-inc.org/meetings/

J.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

--
I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.