Call for nominations - 2013 SPI Board Election

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Jul 1 00:11:48 UTC 2013

As per our by-laws[0] and resolution 2004-08-10-dbg.2[1], four board
seats are up for election for a three-year term. These are currently
held by:

 * Joshua D. Drake
 * Bdale Garbee
 * Joerg Jaspert
 * Martin Zobel-Helas

Anyone who wishes to run for any of these seats, including any
interested incumbents, is asked to send a position statement to me,
Jonathan McDowell, at secretary at spi-inc.org. PGP signed mail is
preferred.

These position statements will be collected until the end of 13th July.
Third-party nominations need to be endorsed by the candidate and
position statements are still required.

If sufficient nominations are received to require a vote this will take
place from the 15th to the 28th of July.

After the election results are posted, the Board will select from among
its number the officers (president, VP, treasurer, secretary).

J.

[0] http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/by-laws/
[1] http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.dbg.2/

--
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.