SPI Meeting Reminder: 20:30 UTC, Thursday 12th May, 2016
tbm at cyrius.com
Mon May 9 22:28:04 UTC 2016
The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting on Thursday, 12th May
2016 at 20:30 UTC.
SPI meetings are held on irc.spi-inc.org (the OFTC network), in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and is available at
Currently, the following proposals are on the agenda:
- OpenZFS as an associated project (2016-03-17.jdd.1)
- Glucosio as an associated project (2016-04-01.jdd.1)
- PgConf.Org as an affiliated project (2016-04-27.jdd.1)
- ArduPilot as associated project (2016-05-01.bg.1)
- NTPsec as associated project (2016-05-05.bg.1)
More information on SPI meetings can be found at
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce