Resolution 2016-04-01.jdd.1: Glucosio as an associated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Tue May 17 23:49:43 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of May 12, 2016.
1. Glucosio is a Free Software project.
2. The Glucosio developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
1. Glucosio is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found at
2. Benjamin Kerensa (benjamin at glucosio.org) is recognised by SPI as the
authoritative decision maker and SPI liaison for Glucosio. Successors
will be appointed or elected by members of the Glucosio project.
3. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce