Resolution 2016-04-27.jdd.1: PgConf.Org as an affiliated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Tue May 17 23:50:05 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of May 12, 2016.
1. PostgreSQL Conference International (PgConf.Org) is a project
promoting and educating on Free Software.
2. The PgConf.Org organizers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. PgConf.Org is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
4. Amanda Nystrom (amanda.nystrom at pgconf.org) is recognized by SPI as
the authoritative decision maker and SPI liaison for PgConf.Org.
Successors will be appointed or elected by members of the PgConf.Org
project. Should Amanda Nystrom be unavailable for any reason Jim Moldgenski
(jimm at postgresql.us) is recognized as the backup liaison.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce