Resolution 2016-05-01.bg.1: ArduPilot as associated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Tue May 17 23:50:34 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of May 12, 2016.
1. ArduPilot is a substantial and significant Free Software project.
2. The ArduPilot developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. ArduPilot is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
4. Andrew Tridgell is recognised by SPI as the authoritative decision
maker and SPI liaison for ArduPilot. Successors will be appointed by a
vote on the ArduPilot development team mailing list
ardupilot-dev-team at googlegroups.com. Communication by SPI to the
ArduPilot dev team leads (including the liaison) can be made by email to
ardupilot.devel at gmail.com.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce