Resolution 2016-05-05.bg.1: NTPsec as associated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Tue May 17 23:50:59 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of May 12, 2016.
1. NTPsec is a substantial and significant Free Software project.
2. NTPsec developers would like SPI's support and assistance, including
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. The NTPsec Project is formally invited to become an SPI Associated
Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI
Resolution 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which
can be found at
4. Mark Atwood is recognised by SPI as the authoritative decision maker and
SPI liaison for the NTPsec Project. Successors will be appointed by the
outgoing SPI liaison, or if the current SPI liaison is unavailable or
refuses to appoint a successor, by a simple majority vote by the three
top code contributors to the NTPsec of the previous year.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce