Resolution 2016-05-23.jdd.1: Torch as an associated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Sat Jun 11 17:49:12 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of June 9, 2016.
1. Torch is a Free Software project.
2. The Torch developers would like SPI's support and assistance, including
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. Torch is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project, according
to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found at
4. Nicholas Léonard (nick at nikopia.org) is recognised by SPI as the
authoritative decision maker and SPI liaison for Torch. Successors will be
appointed or elected by members of the Torch project.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce