Resolution 2016-10-04.mm.2: Performance Co-Pilot as associated project
tbm at cyrius.com
Tue Nov 15 23:37:24 UTC 2016
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of November 14, 2016.
1. Performance Co-Pilot (PCP) is a substantial and significant Free
2. Performance Co-Pilot developers would like SPI's support and
assistance, including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
1. Performance Co-Pilot is formally invited to become an SPI Associated
Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI
Resolution 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which
can be found at
2. Nathan Scott and Ken McDonell are recognized by SPI as the
authoritative decision makers and SPI liaisons for Performance Co-Pilot.
Successors will be appointed by the Performance Co-Pilot core team.
3. If the last known SPI liaison for Performance Co-Pilot Project is
missing in action, and no new SPI liaison is appointed for two
consecutive years the associated project is deemed defunct. Defunct
project's assets may be transferred to a nominated US 501(c)(3) charity or
to the SPI general fund.
4. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
President, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce