Resolution 2018-03-09.mm.1: R. Tyler Croy as interim director
secretary at spi-inc.org
Tue Mar 13 04:20:40 UTC 2018
This resolution was adopted by the Board of Directors of SPI at their
meeting of March 12, 2018.
1. A vacancy on the SPI board of directors exists due to the resignation
of Joerg Jaspert.
2. R. Tyler Croy has sufficient time, interest, motivation, and
experience to usefully assist SPI over the remainder of the current
3. Tyler is available to attend most or all of the remaining board
meetings in the current term; and
4. Tyler has confirmed that he is willing to accept this appointment;
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
1. R. Tyler Croy is hereby appointed as an interim member of the SPI
board of directors, beginning at the conclusion of the March 2018 board
meeting and continuing until the conclusion of the July 2018 SPI board
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
More information about the Spi-announce