Nominations open for SPI board positions (was Re: Upcoming SPI Board Elections for 2020-2023 term)

Tim Potter tpot at frungy.org
Wed Jul 8 10:42:53 UTC 2020

On 26 Jun 2020, at 6:00 am, Tim Potter <tpot at frungy.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone. This is an advance heads up about the upcoming SPI board
> elections as the terms of two current board members, Tim Potter and
> Andrew Tridgell, are expiring in July 2020.
>
> The formal nomination period will open on Wednesday, 1st July 2020 and
> run until Sunday, 12th July 2020.  The election, if required, will
> then run from Tuesday, 14th July 2020 until Wednesday, 29th July 2020.
> Results will be announced on Thursday, 30th July 2020 or shortly
> after.

This is a reminder that nominations for SPI board positions are open for
anyone interested in contributing to the open source community via SPI.

Since I neglected to send out an email at the beginning of the month I
will keep nominations open for another week - until the 19th of July.

Please let me know via return email if you are interested in joining the
board of SPI.

Tim.