Identification of problems

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Feb 14 17:19:17 UTC 2003

David,

Thanks for the mail.  Right now, we are still in the "gathering potential
problems" phase.  You are welcome to submit potential problems at this time,
but we are not going to be holding discussion/debate on them until we have
all of them in and the secretary has had a chance to condense them into one
document.  Otherwise, with the dozens or hundreds of submissions we will be
dealing with, it will be almost impossible to insure that we have dealt with
each one, especially given that multiple people may submit the same item.

Our overall "moving forward" picture will be to first discuss whether each
item on the list is really a problem that is within the scope of our
committee to fix, and then on the pared-down list, to decide what fix to
advance.

Anyway, the nutshell version is: your comments are welcome, but the time for
them hasn't quite arrived yet.

-- John