Summary of comments

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Feb 17 15:46:41 UTC 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:47:58PM -0600, Taral wrote:
> I recommend everyone look it over, and select two (2) things you want to
> see done first. That way we'll only have at most 10 things to deal with.
> Once we've dealt with those 10, we can pick another 10. Otherwise this
> will quickly become totally unmanageable. We don't want to have
> neverending, branching discussions that rapidly lose focus and are
> difficult to summarize as a concise change to the bylaws.

Just so I understand what you're saying:

Are you suggesting the above for the Identification of Problems or the
Drafting of Solutions phase? (See
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-bylaws/2003/000011.html)  Or are you
proposing an entirely different method?

If you're talking about the Identification of Problems phase, are you
suggesting we abandon the proposal at
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-bylaws/2003/000033.html?  (It
actually looks fairly similar to what you're proposing.)

Thanks,
John