By-law review

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Feb 20 11:32:59 UTC 2003

David,

I hate to say it, since you've put a good deal of effort into this, but do
you think you might be able to condense this into list form, detailing
problems only (no solutions) for now?  I think that would make Taral's job
of integrating it with others' submissions easier.

We'll get to the solution drafting shortly.

Thanks,
John

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:40:46PM -0500, David Graham wrote:
> The changes I am proposing here are primarily in the realm of
> clarification and minor structural changes. I don't think anything
> I'm suggesting will turn the world upside down.

[snip]