Going out of town for a week

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sat Feb 22 17:38:05 UTC 2003

Thanks for letting us know, Manoj.

I propose we handle this in the following manner:

 * The prioritization we should be able to handle in Manoj's absence.
   His preferences are already on record and I don't think this will
   be a controversial step.

 * For the remainder, we will have some initial legwork to do (things
   relating to the format of our proposals), and then we can start in
   on the analysis.  We'll go ahead and work forward but hold off on
   any communication to other groups (ie, recommendations for new
   resolutions to the board) until Manoj's return.

 * When Manoj gets back, we can revisit things as necessary, and he can
   inform us when he has caught up on the backlog of mail so we can
   take care of any pending business at that time.

-- John