Ping?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Mar 12 03:37:25 UTC 2003

Hi,

Just checking in on the other members of the committee -- we're in the
important phase now, and haven't heard input from anyone other than Bdale
and David.  Please let me know if you intend to make comments and your
schedule.  I will try to be as accomadating as possible given the facts.

This is not a criticism, just a polite request.  I know several of you have
expressed intense interest in the topics being discussed now, and want to
make sure you have a chance to chime in.

Thanks,
John Goerzen