#03: Board meeting quorum issues

David Graham cdlu at pkl.net
Tue May 6 20:01:46 UTC 2003

I think today's meeting, like so many before it, emphasised the need for a
fuzzy quorum rule, allowing a lesser number of board members to conduct
the businses of the organisation in the absence of full quorum.

Enough board members were present today to allow - at least at some poins
during the meeting - an absolute majority of the board to agree on a
measure without quorum actually being attained.

David "cdlu" Graham 			cdlu at pkl.net
Guelph, Ontario			SMS: +1 519 760 1409