Next steps

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Dec 11 14:53:31 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 11:01:36AM +0100, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> First things first, can you post a list of the suggested changes for
> the newcomers here. I'm working off what I remember rather than what I
> thought because a quick web search and scan of the archive didn't
> leave anything popping out.

Yes...  (And sorry about the delay, things have been crazy here..)

Start at http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/bylaws/status.html

There you will see a list of decided items (those are reflected in the
July 1 draft).  This list contains the things that are in the July 1
draft, and a link to discussions about each one.

You can also see a "List of items to discuss".  This contains a long
list of things that we identified as potential problems.  Some of these
may not be actual bylaws issues, or actual issues.  We tackled the most
important ones for the July 1 suggestions.

-- John