signing up

Taral taral at taral.net
Tue Aug 24 14:06:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 03:11:20PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> I heard you need another person on the bylaws committee.
> I'm putting my hand up for it. I should be a SPI member.

Wunderbar! You're the first to reply, so welcome to the committee. I
suggest you check the archives[1] and read up on the status. Matt Kraai
is our other new member, and I recommend that you too, Matt, read the
archives if you haven't already. I'll probably kick things back off on
September 1.

[1] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-bylaws/

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
Life is weird, this message is not signed.