Taking legal responibility

Ole J. Tetlie olet at ifi.uio.no
Thu Nov 26 07:26:46 UTC 1998

We have a problem with Harmony. One of the earlier authors
is getting worried about possible legal action. I don't think
he has anything to fear, but he has asked us to replace his
sources.

Would he still be legally responsible if he transferred all
rights to another party? If we can guarantee his safety he
has agreed to let us use his sources.

Is it possible for SPI to serve as a legal umbrella for the
new Harmony project? I do not fear a lawsuit, but just in case.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to its feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)
olet at ifi.uio.no   [-: .elOle. :-]   olet at debian.org