Mailing lists for SPI supported projects

Martin Schulze joey at finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
Fri Nov 27 12:54:58 UTC 1998

Hi,

since we're hosting more and more mailing lists for several projects
I'd like to create a new hostname for them.  If the supported project
provides their own hostname (like berlin-consortium.org or
zinc.rulez.org) we can use this domain without a major problem.

If the project doesn't provide a hostname of their own we currently
use other.debian.org as hostname.  I would like to use a different
one.  Canonical I could install other.spi-inc.org however I also
consider projects.spi-inc.org.

I'm open to good ideas.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.