[DRAFT 1] Bylwas Revision: COMMITTEES

Darren O. Benham gecko at benham.net
Thu Apr 8 22:16:25 UTC 1999

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 02:08:33PM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> Ok ;-) Translation for me: SPI is run informal unless there is really an
> issue demanding constant attention by a committee. Then we go through all
> the trouble with charter etc.

I'm not sure what "informal" would mean in this case... Most of the
one-time-stuff should be able to be put under a committee without having to
stretch it too far.

Inother words, for any show, it's the responsiblity of the Publicity Team
even if that means delegating it (allowed in the charter, for this example)
to someone that'll actually be attending.  If the person has a problem or
question, he'd take it to the Publicity Team as the SPI authority in these
matters.