SGVLUG wants to apply for SPI Membership

Christoph Lameter christoph at lameter.com
Fri Apr 9 08:47:32 UTC 1999

We had our monthly meeting today and the leadership would like to
investigate how the San Gabriel Valley Linux Users Group could become part
of SPI. We would like to have legal form of organization that allows us to
operate and take donations. Right now we have an informal way of managing
our affairs. Various SIGs are meeting during the month.

What are the requirements to become an SPI member and how can we manage
our finances under SPI's umbrella?