Subversive Dale?

Dale Scheetz dwarf at polaris.net
Mon Apr 19 20:45:01 UTC 1999

I believe you have violated a trust by making private e-mail public in
this fashion. As this only reduces my trust in you, I will address your
question anyway.

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Dale Scheetz wrote:
>
> > > If you are an "anarchist" why are you an official of SPI? SPI is governed
> >
> > I'm a subversive as well ;-)
>
> Aehm. Am I right to conclude from this statement that you are aiming to
> do subversive things within SPI?

Have you never read "Teaching as a subversive act"?

>From your style of debate I know you understand the principle of
subverting your opponents postion to make it look other than justified.

The very act of trying to convince another that your position is correct,
is one of subverting their beliefs to support your position.

So, the answer is "Yes, I aim to do subversive things with SPI. It is in
our charter to educate.". If you must see something sinister in that, then
I suggest you seek professional help.

Luck,

Dwarf

      e-mail:  dwarf at polaris.net     Tallahassee, FL  32308