Subversive Dale?

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Apr 20 11:46:44 UTC 1999

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 04:32:50PM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> > I believe you have violated a trust by making private e-mail public in
> > this fashion. As this only reduces my trust in you, I will address your
> > question anyway.
> spi-general is more "private" than the forum where you made that comment.

    http://www.spi-inc.org/mailing_lists/general-1999/thread.html

The debian-private equivalent is stored on master, and not mirrored afaik.

(On the other hand, the above URL doesn't seem to be entirely up to date)

spi-private at lists.spi-inc.org would probably have been a more suitable
place to move this too, but even then probably only with Dale's assent
beforehand.

FWIW, I think SPI's and Debian's goals *are* essentially anarchic and
subversive, and I more or less agree with Dale's position, even if I'd
probably choose to make his points differently. YMM, of course, V.

Cheers,
aj