Resolution 1999-08-03.nl: Guidelines for Equipment and Service Donations

Martin Schulze joey at finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
Wed Aug 4 19:45:28 UTC 1999

Nils Lohner wrote:

> [Formerly Resolution 1999-06-03.nl
> Changed 'must give 15 days notice' to 'should' at Darren's request.
> --Nils.]

> Service Guidelines
> ------------------
[..]

>   If SPI (or the project that the service is donated to, if applicable)
> wishes to change the usage of the service, or use the service in a manner
> contrary to that initially specified, they must inform the provider of the
> service 15 days in advance.

Err, SPI cannot use the service for something different than said before,
not even if we inform the donor 15 days in advance.

I cannot approve this.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.