Resolution 1999-08-03.nl: Guidelines for Equipment and Service Donations

Martin Schulze joey at finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
Thu Aug 5 16:43:31 UTC 1999

Christoph Lameter wrote:
> It is best if the donor has to give complete control over what happens to
> the equipment. At least if ownership the equipment is transferred to SPI.
> Loaners could be different.
>
> SPI can of course use it for something different if this is made clear
> beforehand as a condition of donating the service.

My comment only applies to loaners.  Regarding donations, SPI can do
whatever is complient with the SPI bylaws, guidelines etc.

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.