Resolution 1999-08-03.nl.2: Appointment of DPL as Advisor to the BOD

Martin Schulze joey at finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
Fri Aug 13 17:36:44 UTC 1999

Ian Jackson wrote:
> I think this is slightly confused.  It doesn't say whether it's the
> current project leader, or forever, or what.  So, I propose this
> instead:

Re forever, please read 1998-09-25.nl.1 as
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/resolution-1998-09-25.nl.1
It says:

  This term of this position shall be one year from the date of this
resolution, or until a) the  Advisor no longer desires to fulfill this role
or b) the Board decides that the services of the Advisor are no longer
needed.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."