Bylaws Revision: BOD, Officers, Amendments [2]

Nils Lohner lohner at icd.teradyne.com
Thu Jul 22 07:12:29 UTC 1999

In message <19990720170939.G763 at sarge.private.novare.net>, "Ean R .
Schuessler"
 writes:
>These sound fine to me. Is there a definative version on the web anywhere?
>Perhaps we should put the bylaws into CVS.

There is only the official version under the corporate section of the web
page.  I don't think we need the bylaws in CVS since they should only change
rarely (and then only by a BOD resolution and membership vote), and the
official copy (I think) needs to be on paper.  I was planning to put this
one up as 'Revision 2' of the bylaws, and leaving the first version there
for the curious onlookers.

Nils.