Proposed resolution 1998-12-13.mgs.1: Donations to SPI

Martin Schulze joey at finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
Thu Mar 11 21:59:44 UTC 1999

I see that new discussion came up covering what I tried to start
back in december.  In order to put some oil in the chains here
is what I proposed last year.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.