Proposed resolution 1998-12-13.mgs.1: Donations to SPI

Nils Lohner lohner at typhoon.icd.teradyne.com
Thu Mar 11 22:11:57 UTC 1999

I saw that.. I was trying to get something more general than this though,
that way you can apply it to any service more easily.  The specific
restrictions are left to the specific donation/loan in this case, which I
think offers more flexibility to both parties and makes more sense.  If
you think there are core ideas missing from what I've posted, please
comment.

Nils.

In message <19990311225944.A28810 at finlandia.artis.uni-oldenburg.de>,
Martin Sch