Apple and Open Source

bruce at hams.com bruce at hams.com
Wed Mar 17 17:53:13 UTC 1999

> Agreed, but most likely that means SPI will have to take back opensource.org
> first. Bruce, you're the current administrative contact for opensource.org,
> which is registered on behalf of SPI under its old address; what's your take
> on this?

Given the amount of contention regarding the trademark, the easiest thing to
do would be to place it in the public domain and let it die of lost meaning.

Regarding the domains, before we do something as hostile as to take them
away, I'd make sure we all agreed about that and had discussed it throughly.

	Thanks

	Bruce