Fwd: A steering committee for the LPF?

Ean R . Schuessler ean at novare.net
Tue Mar 23 22:27:11 UTC 1999

My point is more to the fact that it is nearly impossible for an independant
programmer to find out if they are infringing on a patent. The patent
database is intractibly large, lacks proper search tools and contains
absurd numbers of patents that are overly broad. What this equates to is
an environment that is uncomfortable, if not openly hostile, to the
independant programmer.