SPI Web and membership pages

Craig Small csmall at eye-net.com.au
Mon Aug 21 23:34:46 UTC 2000

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 12:21:11PM +0200, Nils Lohner wrote:
>   I've updated the page http://purcel.spi-inc.org/member_form.html a little; please let me know if you have comments of sugestions.  Other forms need to be mnade:
>
> - a form where the user can later check tha application or membership status etc.
> - a form/process where membership people can process the applicants (Debian's NM's have this; maybe we can use it?)
> - a form to generate reports, i.e. how many members of each type, how many pending, etc.
>
> Craig said he'd be willing to help with this, if anyone else is interested, please let me know. Otherwise I'll gradually work on this as I have time.

I can do this for you guys, I'd probably re-use a lot of the NM code for
this though I have some ideas on making that site better too.

I first need to understand the process, how someone applies, what the
application people do to the application, etc.

I'll also need somewhere to put it.  I can run it locally here for a
little while if needed.  Basically  a box running apache, php4 and
postgresql.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall at eye-net.com.au>