open source/social change

Rich Cowan org-c at organizenow.net
Mon Feb 14 14:13:39 UTC 2000

The Organizers' Collaborative is a new nonprofit
organization that is looking into how to make open
source software more useful for non-profit organizations
and "social change" groups.

We are having a meeting in New Haven at the end of next
month and we would like to have a speaker who is involved
in SPI and in the NY-MA-CT-RI-NJ area.

I'd appreciate it if y'all could e-mail me some suggestions
as to who might be a good speaker.  this is a small meeting,
so we don't need a superstar to pack a large room; just
someone who has some good advice for the larger audience
about how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,

Rich Cowan

Organizers' Collaborative      PO Box 400897, Cambridge MA  02140
(617) 776-6176     org-c at organizenow.net      www.organizenow.net