Reasons to join SPI...

Craig Small csmall at eye-net.com.au
Fri Oct 26 12:26:26 UTC 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 11:44:24PM +0200, Peter Makholm wrote:
> After Nils Lohner has written something about SPI membership on
> debain-private I have looked at the SPI website to decide wether it
> was interesting for me.
>
> I don't think it's good for an organization if 75% af it's members
> just applied for membership and then forgets all about SPI until the
> membership should be renewed.

I'd have to agree with this.  There really should be some blurb
somewhere about why people would want to join.  The reasons for joining
Debian are far easier to work out and even that gets people confused
sometimes.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall at eye-net.com.au>