SPI

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Wed Dec 4 03:14:42 UTC 2002

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 04:06:30PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Apparently there was a resolution accepted in May to have monthly meetings
> at 19:00 UTC on the first Tuesday of every month;

Or, apparently, not. According to my IRC logs, the board are interpreting
"19:00 UTC" as being affected by northern hemisphere daylight savings,
and thus today's board meeting was at 20:00 UTC; although it failed to
meet quorum (Ean and Joey being the only directors present), and it's
been adjourned until 20:00 UTC on Tuesday the 10th. Meetings take place
on #spi on irc.oftc.net.

There are rumoured to be some resolutions that have been proposed over
email related to the nominations received.

Cheers,
aj, not real impressed at staying up 'til 5:30am local time, then finding
    out via his IRC logs that everyone was meant to know the meetings were
    an hour later in "winter"