SPI Board meeting in 15 minutes

Josip Rodin joy at gkvk.hr
Wed Dec 11 09:07:49 UTC 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 02:45:35PM -0500, Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer wrote:
> Time: 2000 UTC
> Place: irc.oftc.net #spi
>
> Board members, be there, or be part of the problem.  :-P
>
> SPI members are welcome as well.

It would help if these messages were posted perhaps one day before, and six
hours before. I would have been online for this, but I wasn't because I
simply wasn't aware that there was a meeting then.

(Does not being aware of the meetings make me a bad member? Does it make
board members bad members? It's just too easy to dismiss people like this.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.