Proposed SPI Bylaws Amendment

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at acm.org
Sat Dec 14 23:01:09 UTC 2002

Hi,

        [ I do not have access to my gpg key, since I am travelling
        away from home]

        I object to this proposal; mostly since I think the proposed
 fix is a broken kludge; and is  quite short sighted. The correct fix
 would be to get more people on the board; and to have more business
 conducted by the SPI officers, without needing the board to second
 guess each and every decision made by the officers.

	I also found the tone of this proposal quite confrontational,
 but that is not germane to my voting against it.

	manoj
--
 You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.
Manoj Srivastava   <srivasta at acm.org>  <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>