www.oss-institute.org

Dale E Martin dmartin at cliftonlabs.com
Tue Feb 12 18:04:55 UTC 2002

Everyone on this mailing list might be interested in:
http://www.oss-institute.org

This organization is pushing "Open Source" in the government agencies of
the US.  They've got some paid employees and it's my understanding that
they are actively lobbying at the top of the US Government.

Is this a group that SPI should have some relationship with, perhaps at
least linking to their pages?  I've felt for some time that this is a
function that SPI itself could be providing, and I'm very happy to see an
organization that is doing it.

Thanks,
	Dale
--