Minutes for 2002-1-21 board of directors meeting

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at debian.org
Thu May 9 19:45:23 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 09:39:54PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > Hmm, this is obviously wrong. Could you send an update with the correct
> > date?
>
> It's actually correct. What makes you think that is wrong?

Because that date -- March 4, 2002 -- is in the past. Today is May 9,
2002. Do you mean that the next meeting will somehow occur via time
travel into the past? I didn't think so. It could easily just be a typo
in which you meant 2003 instead of 2002, or a typo in which you meant a
month other than March, but I can't know which it is unless you clarify.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at debian.org