Minutes for 2002-1-21 board of directors meeting

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu May 9 19:59:29 UTC 2002

Previously Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Because that date -- March 4, 2002 -- is in the past. Today is May 9,
> 2002. Do you mean that the next meeting will somehow occur via time
> travel into the past?

There is always a delay if one meeting since the minutes for a meeting
are approved at the next one. So unless the board votes on the minutes
in between meetings (which tends to not happen) you will always see
the minutes for a meeting just after the next meeting.

Now in this case that March 4 meeting did not happen, but the details
for that will be found in the minutes from our last meeting (last
Tuesday).

Wichert.