Minutes for 2002-1-21 board of directors meeting

Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer branden+spi-treasurer at deadbeast.net
Thu May 9 20:19:26 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 03:45:23PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 09:39:54PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Previously Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > > Hmm, this is obviously wrong. Could you send an update with the correct
> > > date?
> >
> > It's actually correct. What makes you think that is wrong?
>
> Because that date -- March 4, 2002 -- is in the past. Today is May 9,
> 2002. Do you mean that the next meeting will somehow occur via time
> travel into the past? I didn't think so. It could easily just be a typo
> in which you meant 2003 instead of 2002, or a typo in which you meant a
> month other than March, but I can't know which it is unless you clarify.

Jimmy, those minutes are for the January meeting.  January 21st, 2002.
January 21st happens before March 4th EVERY year.   In January, we
scheduled the next meeting for March 4th.  There is nothing wrong or
inaccurate about that.

However, we did fail to actually meet on March 4th.  That was a subject
that was discussed at the May 7th meeting.  When the minutes for May 7th
are written and approved, an explanation will be there.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    a growing closer.  It beats the