Minutes for 2002-1-21 board of directors meeting

Thomas Good tomg at sqlclinic.net
Thu May 9 20:46:54 UTC 2002

> Jimmy, those minutes are for the January meeting.  January 21st, 2002.
> January 21st happens before March 4th EVERY year.   In January, we
> scheduled the next meeting for March 4th.  There is nothing wrong or
> inaccurate about that.
>
> However, we did fail to actually meet on March 4th.  That was a subject
> that was discussed at the May 7th meeting.  When the minutes for May 7th
> are written and approved, an explanation will be there.

Apparently I was the only one present at the April 1 meeting.
I did, however, take minutes.

... pls excuse lurker levity ...

This is way off topic but since I got mail from you folks today...

I am migrating from slackware to debian - any news on when the next
official debian release will be available?  The cds I currently have
are getting rather long in the tooth.

Forgive me if this isn't the place to ask!  (This topic wasn't covered
at the April 1 meeting. ;-)

Thomas Good                                  e-mail: tomg at sqlclinic.net
Programmer/Analyst                           phone:   (+1) 718.818.5528
Residential Services                         fax:     (+1) 718.818.5056
Behavioral Health Services, SVCMC-NY         mobile:  (+1) 917.282.7359
SQL Clinic - An Open Source Clinical Record           www.sqlclinic.net